Sunday, December 30, 2012

My New Year's Resolution

I always write my New Year's Resolution annually. At kailanman hindi ako nagtatagumpay sa halos lahat ng items sa list ko. At heto na naman ako, gagawa na naman ako ng listahan. Good luck to me, and before the year 2013 ends, I'll go back to this post and let's see if nagawa ko ang lahat ng nakalista dito.



My 2013 Resolution:

1. Read at least 2 books per month and will write review on it. Well, I read many books din naman this 2012 kaso hindi ko naman nililista. And super tamad ko mag review lately, obvious ba na ang konti lang ng post ko nitong 2nd half ng 2012. 

2. Will watch at least 2 movies in cinemas every month and try to write a "matinong" review. Lately, nahilig kaming mag watch ng movies ng mga friends ko kaso tamad akong mag document. This year I will write reviews sa mga napanood kong films. I minimize ko na rin ang pagiging bakla ko sa mga review post ko. Sana magawa ko.

3. Be on time in ALL engagements. And I mean ALL talaga. Mapa-work, meeting with friends, personal ganap and lakads. Dati naman best in being early bird ako, kaso nakakawalang gana din if most of the people around you is best in late naman. Nonetheless, it should not be the reason for my tardiness kasi paano na lang tayo aasenso niyan if ganyan ang thinking ng lahat ng tao. 

4. Keep a personal diary and diligently write an entry everyday. Nagawa ko naman to for the past 3 years, kaso wala akong planner this year so tinamad na akong bumili. Since my 2 akong planner ngayong taon, kailangan mapuno ko ito ng memories.  

5. Save, save, SAVE. I have so many plans starting this year and I need a lots of moolah. 

6. Blog more often. Bilang tamad-tamaran ako this past few years, I will try my best to blog at least 5 post every month. Seryoso po ako ditey.

7. Greet my special love ones on their special day. Sign of aging yata pero medyo nakakalimutan ko ang mga birthday ng mga friends ko. Kung hindi pa dahil sa FB na naka-sync sa phone ko, hindi ko pa malalaman na malapit na pala ang mga special day nila. So this year, I will see to it na magiging extra special ang birthday nila.

8. Be more organize sa work. Medyo toxic sa work lately but this coming 2013, I will be more organize with the help of my planner and OneNote.

9. Treat my family at least once a month. I want to be extra sweet and close to my family this coming 2013. Feel ko lang magpa-sweet this year.

10. Learn how to cook complicated dishes. Napansin ko lang na lately, bati na kami ng kutsiyo kasi hindi na ako nasusugatan everytime I try to cook. So I will took it as a sign na matutong magluto. hehe And dahil ambisyosa ako, I will try to cook not the simple dishes but yung mga pang Master Chef levels. 

11. Be good. This includes the following: 
a. Not swearing especially in front of Nigel and Manu (Napakasaklap na ginagaya ni Nigel ang mga sinasabi ko like: "Aba! and Ito kasi kasi eh!"); 
b. If I'm angry I will not speak things that I will regret in the end; 
c. Avoid gossiping;
d. Mellow down my voice especially when I'm mad; and lastly
e. Avoid having a fight with my sister Charina (LOL)

12. Start to write a book. Though hindi pa naman siya priority for this year, at least I should think of what would be my first book be all about.

13. Visit at least 2 places that I haven't been to, preferably outside Manila. I just want to explore new places and enjoy life. In short, gala lang talaga ako. hehe


Hmm.. more on career, personal growth ang resolution ko for 2013. How about a love life?

Grace asked me 3 days ago if kamusta na daw love life ko. I answered: "Love life is not a priority for the next 5 years." Sa totoo lang, I don't want to look for love. If the right time comes for me to fall in love, so be it. But I won't be like others na can't live without it. Besides, I am full of love from my family, friends and my nephew(s), Nigel and soon Manu.



Love,
Cherry

No comments: